Sunday, August 10, 2008

new religious friend from driving class.

today i went out with my new religious friend name A ( bukan nama sebenar ).. ahahah soo after 6 hours of theory and practical.. we went to mamak to have our evening meal..he is really really religious.

A: have you done your asar's prayers?

miya: errrr... cannot lah i am not allowed to do that for the rest of this week..

A: ouhh i understand.. u are having your period rite now is it?

miya: ( with weird face ) yeaaahhhh.. ok soo since you are so religious.. what is the most bad thing have u done in your life?

A: i am going to be religiously honest to you, i drank a glass of beer before because my friend dare me.. i was in the club that nite.. i regret what i have done.. and to beg for forgiveness from allah... i fast-ed 2 months everyday... after 'solat' i prayed to god till i cry..

miya: waaahh.... u must be really religious then... for your information, i never had a religious friend before.. omg!! that means you are my first religious friend... yeahh..hooray for that

A: its really not funny miya.. btw.. if you want to see me.. please wear long sleeve and jeans at least.. do not wear sleeveless and short like you are wearing rite now.. its sinful.. do not exposed your self to other people..

miya: what if i tell you that i have done things worst than u did..will u still going to call and text me?

A: well if you have done bad things in your past.. i will accept it with open heart..but i prefer not to know about a bad things u have done in your past .. i will be very happy if you tell me bout what a good things you have done in your past.. ( he smiled broadly and look at me in religious way meaning he looked at my face.. not below my face.. )

miya: welll.. let me think................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............good thing.hmphhhhhh..... oohhh ya!!!! i prayed before..

A: what?!! u have to pray everyday... theres no excuse unless you have your period..

miya:but you said that you will be happy if i have done good things in my life..

A: meaning that you did not perform your duty as a good muslim...

miya: ouhh.. didnt know that you will be like this..

after he paid for the bills.. he sent me home.. he didnt text or call me ever since...



moral of the story: learn how to behave yourself with different people.. and try to change to be a better person..

mw

No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent