Saturday, August 30, 2008

merdeka!!!!

yesterday was all about fun fun fun fun fun fun and fun fun ... after ai lins great pool party.. me n megat went back to kgsaas.. we met wey jian(my new chinese rempit friend), ismail(tuan rumah) ,shazrin ( my lovely petbro),nabil( the marlboro man ), andmany more... shazrin was singing a chinese song... it was soo funny when he did all the emotional move that has always be seen in emo video clip..


we were soo hyper.. we watch a lot of fire works... and some of them were playing with the buggy.. they were soo out of their mind.. and i was kinda serabut because i was sick and tired.. i slept for only 4 hours.. i did a mistake.. if i had enuff sleep i cud at least stay longer.. but i really had fun with them.. laughing my ass off.. well ... what wud i do without them... i love my friends more than everything.... thank you for the great nite ever guys..next event.. NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent