Saturday, August 9, 2008

greatest bday ever!

today is my bday.. just an ordinary day as the other days.. u know like brushing your teeth, go to school and STUPIDLY participate in swimming event which i got last.... MY GoD!! what has got into my mind that made my head nodded twice when ive been asked to participate for swimming gala.. i disgraced my self in front of the other participants , parents , mr chew and en hanif when i dive like a handicap frog.. lying flat on the surface of the water, hit my tummy, and guess what happen next.. i lost my goggle in the swimming pool.. it was 50m breaststroke.. this is going to be my last swimming event for my life.. thats not all.. it was soo embarassing when i mistook ang su yiins towel and said that the towel is mine... i forgot how my towel look like.. luckily neina lend me her towel.. but finally i found my towel in my bag... THE TOWEL WAS IN MY FREAKIN BAG!!! where else could it be.. why am i being such a blondie today... so dumb and so unorganized...its like as if i went there to be seen as humor purpose... hmph well after that i went to subway with ismail... and guess what.. luck is on my side.. i got 20 free coupons and 2 free cookies.. the cashier said that i am a loyal customer.. of course i am... soo i was just seating with ismail. drink teh tarik and chit chat.. suddenly i saw this one guy.. holding a big present and heading towards me.. hahaha.. its my darling bf dylan.. he bought me this one really really huge teddy bear which i named choky.. so after all hugs and kisses.. i was already happy because i told him that without him by my side my burfday is nothing... it was so sweet of him... after few moment, suddenly,

dylan: errrrrr.... i need to go syg..

miya: go where.. stay here..tell me where are you going..

dylan: just for awhile... just wait here..

miya: tell me where are you going now?!!

dylan: errr i need to 'meet my bro' he needs cash..

miya: ouhh ok... why didnt you tell me earlier..

after he left.. ismail and i still chatting bout our personal life..

ismail: i actually want to tackle this gurl... but its very hard lah miya..

miya: ala chill lah ismail.. i know you can get her..

and suddenly i heard a group of people singing.. its a burfday song.. its getting louder and louder... when i turn around.. there were my friends.. suprise me with my favourite chocolate banana cake..and wished my hapy bday.. i was so happy.. and i did not even have an instinct that they will do that to me.. hahah they said that it was 5 minutes plan... actually they wanted to treat me lunch.. but when they heard that i was at subway that time.. they chip in money .. go to secret recipe and bought me my fav cake..

thank you guys.. i love you guys soo much.. didnt expect that u guys were willing to do that for me..

the 5 minutes plan... made my day... save me from tears....



me with my new teddy bear 'chocky!!!' thank you for the present baby.. i love you dylan..

No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent