Monday, August 11, 2008

my lovely bro zaqir

one day, when i was form 2... i came back to skl from genting college.. i was same class with zaqir at that time.. last time zaqir was a bit chubby, the hair was a lil bit messy..he was the one hu always be there for me when i need him.. lend me his shoulder when im in tears.. calm me down when i m angry... help me solving my problems .. even my personal problem.. take care of me just like his lil sister ( but im older than him who gives a damn)..he is my most comfortable person to talk and hang with... eventhough he likes to kacau me.. and sumtimes make me angry.. but my angry-ness towards him does not last that long.. because i love him more than i am angry with him.. he is my only s'pore bro... i treat him like my real bro.. iloveuzaq




to zaqir: i made your intro sux because i 'actually' wanted to make one post and it is only about you..


your lil sis.. mw



No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent