Saturday, August 23, 2008

how i survive from tonsils...

i have not update my blog for a long time because ive been suffering from this disease.. i always kena this disease... last time i got this disease once a month ( not my period ) . this disease is called TONSILS ... this is when my left throat will get swollen as big as my thumb.. especially my left throat....tonsils is worse than sorethroat it is like my sorethroat got sorethroat... if u have sorethroat u can still talk but your voice will not be that clear.. but if tonsils.. u cant even open your mouth because if you do open your mouth your throat will start to move and thats when it hurts..guess what? it comesin combo.. the cause of tonsils is because insufficient of water intake.. your body temperature will rise .. soo wat other disease can i get due to my rising body temperature..? of course its a goddamn fever,uncontrollable flam,flu, head dizziness and cough.. waaahh come in package..so chun wan... luckily my sister came yesterday.. i asked her to buy me some medicine...she told me what happen in the pharmacy

kakak: errr .. ade ubat untuk sakit tekak tak? adik saye sakit tekak

pharmacist: ade ade.. tekak bengkak mcm mane...jenis sorethroat ker tonsils..

kakak: tekak bengkak mcm katak ( this is my sisters way how to explain that my throat is swollen )

pharmacist: ouhh tonsils lah tu.. nah ambik ubat nie.. ubat nie yang paling bagus sebab satu biji rm2..

kakak: sooo nak ambik bape bijik nie.

pharmacist: 6 bijik lah so everything will be rm12..

kakak: (nasib baik aku sayang adik)

do you want to know what is my meal yesterday... 4 mangkuk of the same bubur... 4 bottle of plain water.. 1 cup of air asam jawa... which is really really sour .. its like a combination of unripe mango that has green skin and 1 cup of vinegar...

i peed 10 times yesterday!!!!!

sooo... this is my how my tonsils look like.. i drew it soo u guys will know how bad it is.. and if your guys really want to know how big is my tonsils and to proof that my swollen throat is as big as my thumb.. PUT YOUR THUMB ON MY LEFT THROAT IN THIS PICTURE..


isnt it big? i am not shitting you guys..it is big..

1 comment:

ubettarekuhnize said...

ur condition is called "tonsilitis" (-itis = inflammation) hence inflamed tonsils. if u suffered from it frequently (recurrent) then u are a chronic patient, u shud removed it but yeah we view tonsils as the first agent against foreign body, so removing it is equals to lowering ur immune systems. but it is worth it. coz u have plenty other agents against infection in ur body. really.

i am very innocent

i am very innocent