Thursday, October 22, 2009

everything is temporary.

when i was a baby, i used to have a tyre shape of milk bottle that my mummy bought for me. it was in light yellow color and it used to be everything for me . i cried over it, slept with it and woke up with my arm still holding on to my milk bottle. when i was 6 years old, i have no longer interested in keeping the bottle that used to be the most important thing in my life. at that time the bottle seems to be nothing for me but trouble because my kindergarten friend kept teasing on me because i kept bringing that bottle to class every morning. the first time i left my bottle at home to go to class, i cried and hoping that mummy would not drag me into the car to go to class..i kept guessing why do i have to leave the bottle, why cant i grew up with it. over time, its weird when i think back of the past, when i think back where the bottle is now, because i feel that it has no sentimental value to me anymore. When i step into my teenagers phase, i started to play a game of what people called it as 'LOVE', from there i receive a gift from my ex, it was a hug-able adorable teddy bear in which i named it as 'crunchy', i slept and hug it every night when i sleep,i even brought him along when im travelling with my parents,when i cried , i cried on crunchy, my tears rolling down on crunchy's shoulder,because at that time i had no one else to talk to. or i much more prefer to talk to my self or crunchy. when i broke up with my ex, crunchy means nothing to me , now when im 18 years, i have fallen in love again with new guy, it turns out great, but somehow, recently, we had a lot of argument, like a normal couple, like the rest of them, last night, it was a huge argument in which i think that things might not work out between me and him, it seems like everything in this world is not permanent, not even love, " immortal love " quote from Shakespeare. i think its bullshit!. love is just a game that u want to play when u start to get interested into it and will no longer feel like to play when u start to lose..

No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent