Monday, October 6, 2008

selamat hari raya!!

i got alot of duit raya on the first day of raya, all my uncles and aunts gave duit raya to me.. but it was very hard to woke up in the morning because i slept for only 3 hours since i got back from klang too buy baju raya at 4 am.. but it was a really special day for me..soo heres the pica..enjoy

duit raya!!!!
from left: both of my niece ana and ilin followed by my cousin the chubby one amylia..
all my guy cousin except for the guy hu wears jeans with red baju melayu.. believe it or not.. he is my uncle.. and he is 17... my step uncle.. hahah
this pix is taken according to their age.. the eldest will be my uncle hu wears light blue baju raya and the youngest will be my aunt hu wears green baju kurung..my mum is right beside my uncle hu wears the light blue baju melayu..
this is with their wife and husband respectively...




soo thats it..actually i took a lot of picture.. but .. i better keep it to myself.. hahaha.. soo selamat hari raya!!!

No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent