Monday, October 27, 2008

nak update blog tapi malas

malas

malas


malas



dan malas



bye im doing my chemistry.. hahahaha gelak kat lawak sendiri..


i am so pissed today because i didnt get any call from people.. i did get one call.. but i was driving that time. and my mum was like paranoid if i took the call and she will be like " miya baru dapat lesen cube jadi pemandu berhemah sikit ". soo to avoid that sentence i dont pick up ppl call when im driving.. arghh.. im so bored.. msn buat hal lah... dah dapat masuk pastu tetibe dier ckp . " your connection has failed " maner ko tau dah fail.. huh.. sakit hati tul.. boring giler.. nak makan subway!!!!.. ohh yeah.. btw i got new story...

yesterday's yesterday.. i was given a duty to pick up my mum from subang airport at 6 pm.. my sister ask me to pick her up because she coudnt make it.. i was at shah alams starbucks to do my studies.. and then all of sudden my teacher called to pick my pafa certificate.. it was at 6 pm.. i was so late.. i got zillion angry godzilla hulk ultraman call from my sister and my mum.. i was so tensed... in a great bulky volvo car.. i could drive only 15 minutes from subang to subang airport... but all of a sudden..theres a pemandu cacat infront of me ( im not trying to be mean but i was tensed ) soo i cant control his driving im stuck behind him for about half an hour.. pastu biler dah sampai kene marahl.. sampai nangis..


the moral of the story is to not drive behind the pemandu cacat


bye2

No comments:

i am very innocent

i am very innocent